Here at Cotswold Heating Solutions we specialise in finding the right heating product for any particular situation. We are pleased to introduce Fondital electric towel radiators to our extensive range of heating options.
Bathrooms can sometimes be small spaces and many customers prefer to be able to hang towels on more ‘traditional style’ towel radiators. After considering other offerings on the market which offered very low power and poor controllability over time and temperature we decided that the Fondital range has something to suit pretty much everyones needs.
Fondital eCool electric towel radiators offer fantastic time and temperature control and being extremely slimline at on 45mm deep they provide significant space saving whilst generating more than enough warmth to heat your bathroom and keep your towels warm. With a range of sizes available from 300w up to 1kW you can be assured they will pack a punch and keep your bathroom cosy!
5 Years on aluminium body & 2 years on electronic components
Only draws the power required to maintain set temperature
A choice of manual or digital controls available
Fondital electric towel rail features & benefits
- Self adjusting PTC heating element – only draws required power in order to maintain temperature set, giving you efficiency and comfort.
- IP44 & Class II protection – double insulated & IP rating covers projected water jets.
- Aluminium body with Aleternum® total anti-corrosion treatment.
- Several sizes available – 300w / 500w / 700w / 1000w.
Fondital electric towel radiator control options
Electric towel radiator with Digital control
- Operating modes: Programming / Comfort / Night / Frost Protection / Key Lock / Boost & Stand-by.
- LCD Backlit display.
- Open window sensing technology.
- Daily & weekly programming modes.
Electric towel radiator with Analogue control
- Boost, 12 & 24 hour programming options.
- Interface with user-friendly control knobs.
- Operating modes: Boost / 12h / 24h / Night / Frost Protection / Eco / Stand-by.