Arranging appointments – surveys, service calls and installations
We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that as a family-run company, Cotswold Heating Solutions take your safety and that of our family and staff very seriously. To this end we have had to implement the following measures.
When we call, or customers contact us to book an appointment – survey or installation – we will ask if:
- They or anyone in their home has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- They or anyone in their home is self-isolating / shielding.
- Anyone in their home is at higher risk – e.g. over 70, diabetic or on the vulnerable list.
- They or anyone in their home has symptoms of Covid-19.
- They or anyone in their home has knowingly been in contact with anybody displaying
symptoms of Covid-19.
We will also call the evening before or on the day of appointment and ask the same set of questions in case anything has changed since it was booked. If someone in the home has symptoms or has been exposed to Covid-19, we may have to delay the appointment until a later date.